Saturday, September 28, 2019

Press Towards the Mark

Today I want to encourage everyone to "Press Towards the Mark". I heard God speak to me clear as day this week as the enemy has truly been busy. The attacks are nothing new to me but this week was extremely tough. In fact if I may be transparent I almost gave up. We that are in ministry get weak sometimes too. Sometimes it can seem as if we are perplexed from every side. I want to share something that happened to me. In a still small voice while in my kitchen I heard God's voice telling me to read the word. This is what I opened my bible to.
Philippians 3:14 -  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Note that Paul wrote this while prison. I want to piggy-back for a moment. Take a look at what verse 13 says.
Verse 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.

God wants us to fight the good fight of faith. We shouldn't focus too much on our situations but on the prize. Things will happen to us in life that will throw us but God wants us to not stay down too long.
Sometimes it can even feel as if we are sheep waiting to be slaughtered. God never told us that life would be easy but he does let us know that he would never allow us to go through anything alone. I want to encourage all that are going through something today to keep the faith and never lose hope. Know that God hasn't forgotten you. In an appointed time he will give you the desires of your heart. Your change/breakthrough is coming!! Keep on pressing towards the mark and keep trusting and believing in his word. He knows all about your troubles. I can assure you that there is nothing too hard for him.
"But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one." 2 Thessalonians. 3:3 Press on by not giving up!! Press on by reading your bible when you don't feel like it! Press on by doing his will even when you are hurting. Press on by encouraging somebody else when you are tired. This way your light will shine and God will get the glory out of your situation. There is a prize at the end! Keep on moving!!
Thanks for Visiting!

My Official Website is Being Updated!

If you haven't do me a favor and give my facebook page a thumbs up.
Join My Facebook Intercessory Prayer Group

Copyrighted Article & Quotes by Jeru Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment